PhD in Nutrition and Food Science
- Being awarded a PhD from the University of the Balearic Islands
- Authoring research articles in specialised scientific journals
- Authoring papers for scientific conferences related to human nutrition and food
- Broad training that provides knowledge and skills in human nutrition and food.
The academic committee of the Doctoral Programme will assign a tutor to the applicant (once he or she is admitted). The tutor will be a doctor with accredited research experience and involved in the doctoral programme. Within six months from the first enrolment, the academic committee of the doctorate will assign to every student a thesis supervisor, which may or may not be the same as the tutor.
The direction and supervision of training activities and the doctoral thesis conform the
"Procedures for doctorates of UIB (RD99/2011)"
- The Code of Good Practice:
- and principles emanating from the Charter of Thesis - University of the Balearic Islands.:
- (http://edoctorat.uib.cat/digitalAssets/293/293664_Thesis_Agreement_letter_en.pdf) .
- (Abridged version to deliver duly completed and signed: http://edoctorat.uib.cat/digitalAssets/286/286053_Carta_de_tesi_per_signar_es.pdf)