PhD Training Activities
New deadline: the registration deadline period for online cross-cutting activities is 21st-28th May (both inclusive). Registration for these activities is free although there are limited places, meaning spots will be allocated in strict order of registration.
You may formalise your registration at this link (https://postgrau.uib.es/doctorado_actividad_formativa/listado)
Students living in Minorca, Ibiza or Formentera who need to take cross-cutting activities DO NOT have to formalise their registration. They must contact the Doctoral School (email@example.com) within the aforementioned deadline period.
We kindly remind you that in order to register for cross-cutting activities you must be formally registered on the PhD programme, not just admitted to it.
The list of allocated places will be published on the website on 1st June.
Cross-cutting activities documents
Actividades transversales activas
- Bibliographic search techniques. Group 2.
- Bibliographic search techniques. Group 3 (specifically for PhD students in Law).
- Ethics and Bioethics. Training activity: 'Ethics and integrity in scientific research'.
Actividades transversales finalizadas
- Bibliographic search techniques. Training activity: 'Bibliographic search techniques'.Group 1.
- Communication skills in English: Written and Oral expression (Module I, II). Training activity: 'Communication skills in English: Written and Oral expression (Module I, II)'.